Budapest Orientation Walking Tour
Discover the twin cities of Pest and Buda! See the monumental Saint Stephen’s Basilica, cross the Chain Bridge over the Danube River, visit Buda Castle and enjoy magical views on a 3-hour walking tour with an enthusiastic local guide.
- See Saint Stephen's Basilica
- Walk across the Chain Bridge
- Enjoy magical views from the Royal Palace
- Visit Matthias Church and Fisherman’s Bastion
Our 3-hour orientation walking tour takes you to the main sights in central Budapest, covering both banks of the majestic Danube river.
Starting from our inner-city office, you’ll visit sights and attractions including Saint Stephen's Basilica, the Chain Bridge and Buda Castle, as well as the Royal Palace, Matthias Church and Fisherman's Bastion.
During the tour your local guide will share an insider’s perspective and answer any questions you may have.
- Professional and enthusiastic local guide