Polaroid Walking Tour in the Heart of Budapest
Learn the basics of instant photography and take real pictures while exploring some highlights of the inner city: the Central Market Hall, the Great Synagogue, and other hidden beauties of Budapest. At the end of the tour you’ll have some original souvenirs to take home plus some great memories!
- Start your tour on Deák Ferenc Square
- See the Great Synagogue from the outside
- Get to know Budapest’s Palace District
- Visit the charming Karolyi Gardens
- Enjoy a striking panorama of the Danube and Castle Hill
- Pass through the Jewish District
- Discover where the city’s ruin pubs are hidden
- End your tour at the Central Market Hall
- Learn how to use a Polaroid camera
- Take home some extra special souvenirs!
Capture Budapest with a vintage Polaroid camera while walking its streets and discovering its sights!
I’ll loan you a camera for the duration of the tour and provide one pack of The Impossible Project instant film worth €21.
During the tour we’ll explore the inner areas, where you’ll have the chance to capture amazing buildings and places such as the Great Synagogue, the Central Market Hall, the river Danube, Elizabeth Square, the Karolyi Gardens, and beauties of the 5th and 7th districts.
We’ll hit some paths that are less touristy so you can see Budapest’s other magical faces, which most visitors sadly miss.
At the start of the tour I’ll give an introduction to instant photography. We’ll take our time so everyone is able to take the best possible shots from the best perspectives. I’ll be happy to take some photos of you as well!
- Use of a vintage Polaroid camera
- A crash course in instant photography
- One pack of The Impossible Project film worth €21
- Local tips