Wheels & Meals Budapest Bike Tour
- Enjoy a fun sightseeing bike tour of Budapest
- Taste typical Hungarian goulash
- See the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Andrássy Avenue
- Admire magnificent architecture at Heroes' Square
- Get great views of the city from Castle Hill
Discover Budapest’s most beautiful sights on two wheels! See Andrássy Avenue, Heroes' Square, the Széchenyi thermal bath, St. Stephen's Basilica, the Chain Bridge, the Castle District and more.
This tour is a fun way to orientate yourself and a great opportunity to get tips and recommendations for the rest of your stay. It’s easier and much more comprehensive than a typical walking tour, with around 15 scenic stops and plenty of excellent photo opportunities.
Our professional guides will introduce you to Budapest’s UNESCO World Heritage-listed attractions and share entertaining stories about the city’s history and culture.
Refreshment breaks at scenic spots around the city are included in the itinerary. During the tour we’ll also visit an open-air restaurant set in beautiful surrounds for a Hungarian speciality – goulash (included in the tour price).
- Bike rental
- Friendly and professional guide