Hetan Kirkko (Heahtá
Why locals love it
Finland received a significant donation from the Lutheran Churches of America to build the church. The church was designed by architect Veikko Larkas and inaugurated in 1952. The organ is a gift from West Germany, while the red-baptized baptism table from the 3rd Company of the Border Guard of Lapland.
The time and place of worship varies, worship is held every Sunday.