Delicious Krakow Craft Beer Tour
- Discover Krakow’s craft beer scene with a friendly local guide
- Enjoy a more personal experience on a small-group tour
- Visit 3 cool craft beer pubs
- Sample a total of 10 Polish craft beers
- Taste 1–2 traditional snacks
Poland is the third-largest beer producer in Europe and likely one of the largest consumers. Krakow has recently been experiencing a craft beer revolution – unique beers from microbreweries are becoming the first choice of the city’s residents.
On this tour you’ll explore Krakow on foot, traveling between 3 of the city’s coolest craft beer pubs where you’ll taste a total of 10 Polish craft beers. There will also be snacks to accompany the beer.
We’ve forever been beer lovers and, more recently, we’ve become craft beer enthusiasts. All three pubs on the itinerary are places where we ourselves spend our evenings. Join us and discover great beers from Polish microbreweries!
Please note that it’s not a pub crawl. We keep group sizes small to ensure a more personal experience.
- Friendly and professional local guide
- 1–2 snacks
- Bottled water
- 10 craft beer tasting
What‘s not included
- Additional drinks