Delicious Krakow Craft Beer Tour
- Discover Krakow’s craft beer scene with a friendly local guide
- Enjoy a more personal experience on a small-group tour
- Visit 3 cool craft beer pubs
- Sample a total of 10 Polish craft beers
- Taste 1–2 traditional snacks
Poland is the 3rd-largest beer producer in Europe and likely one of the largest consumers. Krakow has recently been experiencing a craft beer revolution – unique beers from microbreweries are becoming the first choice of the city’s residents.
On this tour you’ll explore Krakow on foot, traveling between 3 of the city’s coolest craft beer pubs where you’ll taste a total of 10 Polish craft beers. There will also be snacks to accompany the beer.
We’ve forever been beer lovers and, more recently, we’ve become craft beer enthusiasts. All 3 pubs on the itinerary are places where we ourselves spend our evenings. Join us and discover great beers from Polish microbreweries!
Please note that it’s not a pub crawl. We keep group sizes small to ensure a more personal experience.
- Friendly and professional local guide
- 1–2 snacks
- Bottled water
- 10 craft beer tasting
What‘s not included
- Additional drinks