Kiev Murals Walking Tour
- Explore Kiev from a different perspective, enjoying stunning street art works
- See over 15 murals in the central part of the city
- Find out why Kiev is often called “the new capital of street art”
- Get some insiders tips from a friendly local guide
- Enjoy a welcoming atmosphere of Kiev during a walking tour
All the admirers of street art are welcome to explore the scenic Kiev murals with a friendly local guide. You will see how Ukrainian and world-famous artists turn the walls of the ordinary buildings into spectacular artworks, adding new colors to the city look.
After meeting your guide near the Golden Gates, you’ll start a cheerful walk of the city center, looking for its hidden gems – murals. You will spot over 15 murals.
Here are just some of them:
- “The Cyclist” by Emmanuel Jarus, located next to the Kiev cycle track
- “Bereguinya” by MataRuda from Costa Rica – one of the latest murals in Kiev central part
- A portrait of Ukrainian poetess Lesya Ukrainka by Guido Van Helten
- Mural “Freedom” by a 3d street painting artist Alex Maksiov
- “Ukrainian St. George” mural at the Landscape alley, created by “Inretesni Kazki”
- One of the first murals in Kiev – “Revival”, created during the “French Spring Festival”
- Mural of Ukrainian athlete Anna Rizatdinova by Australian artist Fintan Magee
Note: the list of the murals is approximate. If you are interested in some murals in particular, just let us know and your guide will take into consideration all your wishes.
- professional guide service
- private walking tour
What‘s not included
- hotel pick-up and drop off
- gratuities (optional)