Easy Canoe Safari on the Sázava River from Prague
After 15 years of hiking, biking, climbing, and canoeing in the greater Prague area, we discovered that this is the best adventure around. Leave the city behind and lose yourself in a deep gorge full of dense forest, dramatic rocks, and little cabins built by locals during communist times.
Check availability of the tour:
Reviews from travellers (14)
Everything was included (thanks Martin):
- transfer (in\out), even some sightseeing;
- rent a boat, lifejacket and other things;
- facilities to leave the luggage (van and dry bag)
- training and guiding;
- amazing beauty of Sazava;
- lunch in Cafe (free beer!);
- ride on the mountain train with breathtaking sights!
I'm strongly recommend to book this trip and to see this with you own eyes!
This operator has 9 reviews for other tours
The trip went along the river through small lovely villages and we even got the chance to swim in the river nearby.
After the bike ride we enjoyed local cuisine and cold beer and wandered around the Karlstejn castle.
We recomment the trip to everybody who wish to escape the city for one day.
Thank you for an excellent day, Martin!
The highlight was the lunch with good environment and good local beer. Entry to the caste was only by paid tour so we ended up not having a chance to peep inside. After riding a bike for the whole morning we did not really like to walk another hour.
Overall good trip, good guide, good ride, and good beer.
- Full refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the tour
- No booking fees
- Pay by credit card or PayPal
Tour operated by: Explore - Adventure Trips Prague