The Naked Tour Guide: Prague Castle at Night
- Enjoy a rare opportunity to explore Prague Castle at night
- Admire the spectacular beauty of St. Vitus Cathedral
- See the bronze reliefs on the doors - only visible at night.
- Learn about Charles IV, Prague's most famous king
- Decode the symbolism of the Last Judgement mosaic
- Learn the incredible story of the Lobkowitz palace
- Enjoy the magical atmosphere without the crowds
This special after-dark tour explores the Prague Castle when it is empty, after the museums have closed and the huge crowds of daytime tourists have left.
Your guide will take you through the deserted courtyards and chart the history of the magnificent cathedral of St. Vitus and discuss the lives of the saints, dukes, kings and presidents who have made Prague Castle their home and who have shaped its history through the ages.
Tour duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
- Small group of up to 8 people
- Wonderfully knowledgeable and friendly guide
- Plenty of opportunity to ask lots of questions
What‘s not included
- Please not that this tour does not enter any of the castle museums - they are closed at night.
- Tram tickets: You will need a valid tram ticket to ride the tram at the start of the tour. Tickets cost 24czk and can be purchased from the guide.