Golden Circle & Langjökull Glacier Jeep Tour from Reykjavík
- Enjoy picturesque surroundings at Þingvellir National Park
- See the UNESCO-listed Alþingi national parliament
- Explore the world-famous Geysir Hot Spring Area
- Watch the Strokkur geyser erupt
- Admire the almighty Gullfoss waterfall
- Visit Langjökull – Iceland’s second largest glacier
Our first destination will be the beautiful Þingvellir National Park where Alþingi, Iceland’s first parliament, was established in AD 930. It was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2004.
Next, we’ll travel along the mountain road of Lyngdalsheiði and pass the Laugarvatn lake on our way to the famous Geysir Hot Spring Area where you’ll see the Strokkur geyser erupt every 5–7 minutes. We’ll then take a short drive to Iceland’s best-known waterfall, Gullfoss, which cascades 32 metres down into the mighty Hvíta glacial river.
After seeing Gullfoss up close and listening to its thunderous roars, we’ll stop for lunch at the Gullfoss Restaurant. We’ll then drive along a mountain track to Iceland’s second-largest glacier, Langjökull, where you’ll have the chance to experience an unforgettable 1-hour snowmobile tour (optional extra).
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Transport in a 4x4 Super Jeep
- Professional local driver/guide
What‘s not included
- Lunch and refreshments
- Snowmobile tour (optional extra)