Rio Santa Teresa Tour
- Explore the lovely bohemian district of Santa Teresa
- Discover great street art
- Visit the iconic Selaron Steps
- Enjoy the unique atmosphere of one of Rio’s most charming neighbourhoods
Santa Teresa is a unique neighbourhood of Rio de Janeiro, known as the “Montmartre Carioca”. Its central hillside location means that it offers wonderful views of the south and central parts of the city.
This 4-hour tour is a unique local experience. Take the chance to discover one of Rio’s most charming neighbourhoods with a knowledgeable local guide!
We’ll stop at the Selaron Steps, Ruins Park, Largo dos Guimarães Tram Museum and many other amazing places before ending the tour back at the Cinelândia
- Local English-speaking guides
What‘s not included
- Food and drinks
- Transport (available upon request)