Santa Teresa Tour
- Explore the lovely Bohemian district of Santa Teresa, considered to be Rio's version of Montmartre
- Visit to the iconic and picturesque Selaron's Staircase
- Discover great art and street art in Santa Teresa
- Enjoy the unique atmosphere in one of the most charming Rio's neighborhood
Santa Teresa neighborhood is a unique place in Rio de Janeiro, is known as the “Montmartre Carioca”. Situated in the central region and up a hill provides privileged views of the south and central area of the Wonderful City. It is a unique and unforgettable visit!
This 4-hour tour is a unique experience in Rio de Janeiro. Take the chance to discover one of the most charming neighborhood of the city with a knowledgeable local guide!
We’ll stop at at Selaron Staircase, Ruins Park, Largo dos Guimaroes Tram Museum and many other amazing places before ending the tour back to the Cinelandia Square.
- Local English-speaking guides
What‘s not included
- Food and drinks
- Transport upon request
- Typical Brazilian drink