The church of "Gospe van grada" (''Our Lady Out of Town'') was erected on the site of the medieval cemetery and the small church of Sts. Cosmas and Damian (1452). After the Parish of Varos had been established (1604), the adaptation of the old church began. It was extended and the construction of the new stone church was completed in 1740.
What makes the place famous is the fish and turtle fountain pond in front of the church. It attracts many kids and adults admiring this remarkable pond. Very central located, close to the old town and the town's market. Fully recommended while in Sibenik.