Stockholm Old Town Walking Tour
- Explore Stockholm's medieval Old Town with a local
- Pass the Royal Palace and the 13th-century Cathedral
- See the city’s smallest statue
- Discover the narrowest street in the Old Town
- Visit the charming island of Riddarholmen
If you’re looking for a short and sweet introduction to Stockholm, the Old Town Walk is the tour for you.
At the Royal Palace we will give you insight to how a reality tv-star became a real life princess. Eating a candy cane, you will experience the result of the Swedes’ creative innovation skills. A quick look at Saint George and the Dragon followed by the narrowest alley in Stockholm and your Old Town Walk is done.
In the summertime we end the our walking tour on the island of Riddarholmen, for stunning views of the lake side of the city.
Every year thousands of people join the Old Town Walk. It contains quirky stories, interesting facts and moderate walking distance, which has proven to be a good combination if you look at the reviews on TripAdvisor. It's a great introduction to Stockholm, a thing to tick off the bucket-list!
Please note that this tour is 1.5 hours from May to September, and 1 hour in duration from October to April.
- Friendly and professional local guide
What‘s not included
- Food and drinks