Why locals love it
The Guard Museum, located at the eastern end of Raatentie, has been restored to its 1939 outfit. It tells the story of the life of the border guard station before World War II. The building is the only one of the guard buildings built before the wars that has survived. The guard building of the museum was opened in the summer of 1988.
Open between 15th of June to 14th of August every day, after which on weekends (Sat-Sun) 13th of September.