Between Pagans & Christians Day Tour from Tbilisi
- Visit a Pagan temple in Tbilisi
- Discover Tbilisi’s Bethlemi District
- See the Svetitskhoveli Cathedral and the Jvari Monastery in Mtskheta
- Explore the ancient cave town of Uplistsikhe
Georgia is one of the oldest Christian countries in the world – this is a matter of fact. Though, some rather dramatic events occurred at stunningly beautiful places when it was converting to Christianity. We’ll visit several of them.
Our tour will begin with a visit to the old Georgian capital, a little town called Mtskheta. We’ll then proceed to the huge cave town of Uplistsikhe (which used to be even bigger!) Afterwards, we’ll return to Tbilisi to see some places in the Old Town.
Please note that the type of vehicle – either a standard car or a minibus – will depend on the size of the group.
- Wine tasting in Tbilisi
- Coffee in Mtskheta
- Entry fees for the monuments
- 3 unique postcards from Tbilisi
What‘s not included