Grand Tour of Tbilisi
- Learn some local history on Freedom Square
- Explore Tbilisi’s charming Old Town
- Check out the impressive Bridge of Peace
- Spot the Kartlis Deda (Mother Georgia) monument
- Pass the city’s famous sulphur baths
- See the ancient Narikala Fortress
- And lots more…
Tbilisi, with more than 15 centuries of proud history, sits between Europe and Asia. It’s a city built on exploration, conquest and adventure. The untold riches of ancient Georgia have left a legacy of incredible monuments and culture for the modern visitor.
The independent guides with whom we work have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually lasts 4 hours on average and includes certain sights and stories, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group.
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable local guide