Rock 'n' Roll Camden Walking Tour
- Get to know Camden’s rock ’n’ roll history with a clued-up local
- Visit famous and infamous live music venues
- Hear about Prince’s ongoing love affair with Camden
Starting outside the Electric Ballroom, I’ll take you on a tour of the famous and infamous sights of Camden’s rock ‘n’ roll history.
Some of the places we’ll visit include:
• The pubs where Amy Winehouse hung out, played pool and performed
• The surprising location where The Clash lived, rehearsed and worked
• The place where Britpop started back in the 1990s
• Madness’ favourite pub
• The venue where The Doors gave their only UK performance
From pub rock to punk rock, from ska to Britpop and beyond!
As seen in Time Out, the Sunday Times Travel Magazine and Die Welt (German newspaper). Also featured on ESPN Brasil, BBC Radio 6 Music, Shoreditch Radio, Soho Radio and the Music Heritage UK podcast.
- Experienced local guide
What‘s not included