Izmaylovo Kremlin & Izmaylovo Flea Market
- izmaylovo flea market
- Izmaylovo Kremlin
- Russian crafts
- Vodka Museum
Visiting the Complex gives you a unique opportunity to:
- submerge in atmosphere of the past,
- see masters of handicraft at work - blacksmiths, potters, wood carvers,
- take part in the process of producing artworks of the national applied and decorative arts.
The Kremlin is built according to the drafts and engravings of Tsars' Palaces of XVI-XVII centuries. The white stone towers are decorated by colored tiles, made according to ancient traditions.
You can enjoy:
- a wonderful view from the Bell Tower: wooden buildings with museums and workshops,
- the Vernisage souvenir market built in the Old Russian style,
- the wooden Church of the Sanctifier St. Nicholas, and the Blacksmith Yard.
In the Palace of Russian Dining you can taste dishes of different Russian regions and nations.
In the XXI century Russian traditions are raised in the Kremlin in Izmailovo.
- A friend in Moscow
- Private & customized Moscow Kremlin tour
- An exciting pastime
- An authentic experience of local life.. Flexibility during the tour: changes can be made at any time to suit individual preferences
- Amazing deals for breakfast
- A photo session amongst spectacular Moscow scenery that can be treasured for a lifetime
- Good value for souvenirs
- Expert advice on what to do
What‘s not included
- entrance fees