Private Tour of Moscow’s Underground Palaces
- Visit the 10 most famous metro stations in Moscow
- Admire the most beautiful metro station in the world
- Get to know the history of the “palaces for the people”
- Discover the Moscow Metro Museum and learn many new facts
- Hear stories about the Metro-2 – a secret line built by the KGB
- Trace the changes in architectural styles, materials and motifs
See 10 breathtaking stations including the bright and spacious Komsomolskaya, the elegant Mayakovskaya and the legendary Ploshchad Revolyutsii.
Discover the underground treasures of the Soviet era: marble, bronze, mosaics, paintings, sculptures, stained glass and even fossils.
Hear stores about the metro during World War II and the secret metro, Metro-2, which was constructed during the Cold War.
This is just a taste of what you’ll see and learn on our Moscow metro tour!
- Local English-speaking guide
- Private 1.5-hour tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
What‘s not included
- Metro ticket (50 rubles)