Prague Behind the Scenes: Small-Group Tour with WiFi
See Prague’s main sights and hidden gems on a small-group tour with Dana, a professional local guide. This tour takes you away from the crowds along a non-touristy route for a more authentic experience. The best bit? Free WiFi so you can upload your photos right away!
- Wander along a non-touristy route away from the crowds and overpriced souvenirs
- See the city’s main sights: Powder Gate, Municipal House, Rudolfinum, Charles Bridge, John Lennon Wall, Strahov Monastery, Loreta, Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral
- Pass the smallest house in Prague and hear its juicy history
- Walk along the shortest and narrowest street in the city
- Find out what Prague’s shortest bridge has in common with eucalyptus
- Visit the picturesque Nový Svět quarter and touch the massive Prague ramparts from 18th century
- Hear the story behind the walking Trabant sculpture, symbol of exodus of East Germans in 1989
- Learn about workshop where the stained-glass windows for St. Vitus Cathedral were made
- Learn about what Rolling Stones have in common with Prague Castle
- See the beauty of Charles Bridge from very unknown angle and take original pics
- Find the place where the biggest statue of Stalin in a world was created and what was its nickname
- See on your very eyes why Prague Castle is listed in Guiness Book of Records as the biggest castle complex in a world
- Great views and lots of fabulous photo opportunities
- Dana´s tours have been recognized with a TripAdvisor 2017 CERTIFICATE OF EXCELLENCE
Prague Behind The Scenes is a unique small-group tour designed for those who want to explore the city in a less-touristy way with a local. The tour covers most of Prague’s main sights and many hidden gems; the kind of places you wouldn’t find on your own.
This isn’t a herd-style or umbrella tour, but rather a friendly walk with a real Prague local. Small group sizes (up to max. 8 people) mean that you’ll have plenty of opportunity to ask questions, learn and interact with your guide.
And you know what? You’ll have free access to a WiFi hotspot for the duration of the tour so you can post pictures online right away!
You don’t have to worry about the length of the tour – you are not going to be walking the whole duration. Just please count with little bit of excercise.
We’ll also stop for coffee and light lunch at an authentic family-run coffee place hidden down a tiny picturesque street in Hradčany.
At the end of the tour you will also get a little original gift from me. That´s my way of saying "thank you" for joining me.
The tour starts in Old Town and ends on the 3rd court of Prague Castle.
NOTE: unfortunately this tour is not suitable for kids/prams.
- Small group tour (max. 8 people)
- Fully certified local guide (born and raised in Prague)
- Free WiFi for all participants
- Original gift
What‘s not included
- Food and drinks
- WC fee