Delicious Krakow Vodka Tour
- Visit 4–5 pubs and restaurants where locals like to hang out
- Learn about Polish vodka and drinking habits
- Sample 6–7 different types of Polish vodka
- Enjoy 4 delicious food pairings
- Get great tips for the rest of your stay in Krakow
Polish vodka is widely considered to be the best in the world. We totally agree! However, it’s more than just a drink here – it’s an important part of our culture.
Any Polish celebration is incomplete without at least one bottle of vodka on the table. Poles also know how to drink and not get drunk too fast. Would you like to learn our secret? Or which Polish vodka is served on the night of the Oscars? Why vodka was the best currency during communist times? What ingredients different kinds of Polish vodkas contain? Why potato vodka is more of a luxury than one made from rye?
We’ll share all of the answers and much more on this tour. Na zdrowie!
The minimum number of participants is 2 and the maximum is 8.
- Friendly and professional local guide
- 6–7 Polish vodka tastings
- 4 food pairings
- Bottled water
- Lots of cultural anecdotes related to food and vodka
- Recommendations for the rest of your stay