Mercado da Ribeira Private Food Tour
- Find out what the Portuguese like to cook at home
- Meet vendors that have decades of expertise
- Savor some Portuguese delicacies
During this private tour we’ll visit various fresh produce vendors, some of which have been selling at the market for over 50 years! Not only will you discover some of the staples of Portuguese gastronomy, but you’ll also learn how to use them to create rich and tasty Portuguese dishes yourself.
Afterwards, we’ll head to the new gourmet food court to taste some amazing creations. This is where Lisbon’s best chefs and restaurants showcase their cuisine. From vendor to plate = a truly great experience!
Food tastings include:
- Portuguese custard tart + coffee
- Croquette (flavor of your choice) + Portuguese draft beer
- Cured ham + artisan cheeses + bread glass of Port wine 8 years
- Private foodie guide
- 6 tastings at 3 different stops
What‘s not included
- Transport to the meeting point
- Personal shopping items
- Additional food and drinks