Riga at Night Kayak Tour
|This is popular! 427 travellers have booked this experience.|
Paddle down waterways that are illuminated by Riga’s city lights as you explore the Latvian capital from the water. This night kayak tour takes you along Daugava River, past landmarks and monuments, and then down Riga canal. You’ll see the city from a very different point of view!
Check availability of the tour:
Reviews from travellers (74)
Some useful comments:
- Likealocal confirmation email gave a meeting address near the the church, which was a little confusing. You should meet at the front of the church. Check the website of the actual tour company if you are uncertain.
- Don't be nervous about the workload, even having zero experience and arms like twigs, being in a 2 person kayak wasn't any hassle at all, it was light work between two, with no arm aches or anything the next day (but then maybe my girlfriend was doing all the work! haha!)
- You get offered two choices of paddle - twisted or simple. Don't feel bad if you want the simple one, I tried both, but preferred the simple one for sure :)
- Saw some reviews about anti-bug spray - there were no mosquitoes on our trip, but we had sunny days, but perhaps they spring up after rainy weather.
- They provided a wetbag to safely store some items, but it didn't get wet at all inside the boat, apart from the occasional splash if you are really clumsy with your paddle :D
This operator has 7 reviews for other tours
After that we spend the rest of the day and evening with Toms. We had a drink on the terras, visit a hockeygame and had a bite to eat. Toms recommended some great places in the City and made our stay in Riga so much more fun!
- Full refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the tour
- No booking fees
- Pay by credit card or PayPal
Tour operated by: ToursinRiga